Is It A Dental Emergency If My Child Knocked Out A Primary Tooth?May 11, 2018
How Timely Awareness about Gum Disease Can Help You Safely Eliminate It from Your LifeMay 11, 2018
The concept of tooth extraction brings to mind fear, pain and anxiety. When you thought you probably were finished losing teeth around the age of 12, but sometimes it is required to get teeth pulled out even well into your adulthood. Due to trauma, decay or some other kind of damaging effect due to mishap or cavity can lead to teeth extractions. Tooth extraction due to any reasons and at any age can seem really traumatizing. Fortunately, Dr. Sam Khoury, periodontal surgeon in Newtown PA has years of experience in tooth extraction, guaranteeing you the comfortable, easy process you seek… and deserve.
There are several reasons you might need a tooth extraction including, but not limited to the following.
- In event of misalignment, infection, oral pain or impacted wisdom tooth it becomes necessary to extract the tooth. It can further prevent tooth misalignment, infection or oral pain.
- Gum diseases are the leading cause of tooth extraction. Many people lose teeth due to gum diseases that can cause teeth in the infected gum to become loose. When such condition surfaces periodontist often advises the tooth to be pulled out.
- Impacted wisdom tooth or other teeth that are trapped beneath the gum and cannot erupt require pulling the teeth to help make room for a tooth.
- For the purpose of orthodontic treatment oral surgeons recommend tooth extraction.
- For severely damaged and infected tooth that cannot be saved by root canal therapy periodontist advice extraction of the tooth to prevent further infection.
- Due to serious health condition and its after effects such as chemotherapy the immune system is compromised in such cases teeth that are at risk need to be pulled out to avert further complications. It can prevent more serious medical problems later on.
- If your loved one or you are involved in some mishap and a part of teeth is broken it may be require to be pulled out to replace it with a whole tooth.
With an experienced oral surgeon by your side you can expect smooth and comfortable process of tooth extraction. Your periodontist has your best interest in mind and thus he will ensure that you feel no pain at the treatment site. Many experts administer local anaesthetic or even nitrous oxide, oral sedation and Iv sedation to avert any jitters that are felt by their patients.
Dr. Sam Khoury with his team of oral care experts are qualified enough and exceptionally experienced to offer oral care solutions for your dental issues at affordable rates. Dr Khoury has obtained Periodontal Degree and also pursued Advanced Anesthesia training from the Ohio State University.
Everyone deserves a healthy, brilliant smile – and Dental Implant Surgeons, P.C. is committed to making that happen with the mutual care and treatment of Drs. Sam Khoury and Juan Carlos Cabrera.
We believe that teamwork is the ultimate way for comprehensive patient care. Drs. Khoury & Cabrera utilize the latest in cutting edge technology, such as the PiezoSurgery, Guided Dental Implant Surgery and also perform clinical studies on regeneration of bone. Finally, for patient comfort, they both utilize IV Sedation (Sleep Dentistry) and controlled delivery of local anesthesia with the Wand anesthesia machine.
We welcome your patients to our office and trust that they will be highly cared for.