In this treatment plan, several dental implants are placed in wither jaw, and allowed to heal. In the end fixed replacements of all teeth, that would mimic the natural teeth, are made of porcelain crowns connected to implants.
- A CT scan is obtained of the patient’s jaws
- Diagnostic study models will be fabricated to allow for the planning of the patient’s treatment
- Dental implant treatment is planned include the number and location of the implants in each jaw
- Dental implants (6-8) are placed and allowed to heal
- After healing, the dentists starts to make the final prosthesis for the patient which will be a series of implant bridges that would mimic the natural teeth and are made of porcelain crowns connected to implants, and anchored to the implants. This gives patients more stability and a natural look.